- Create for each project or initiative the solution architecture which contains application components, integration (services, API and file), application communications, information, security etc. views;
- Take ownership of non-functional requirements specification;
- Communicate the solution and make sure stakeholders and management understand it to the appropriate level of detail;
- Contribute to the implementation of the target architecture roadmap;
- Challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that business can take the right decisions for the organization;
- Ensure that the solution remains aligned with the initial architecture to make sure the right result is obtained for the organization;
- Ensure that technology solutions across projects are complementary, avoid duplication and are consistent in terms of functionality;
- Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other, or are misaligned from business and IT strategies; above statement could replace this...italicized part maybe role for the PM..?
- Support and contribute to the presentation of decision-making material for the leadership team to executive level;
- Work with Enterprise architects to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and meeting business needs;
Interlock with IT security to manage the risk of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment