Contact Centre IVR Develper / IT Specialist will be responsible to develop code, provide QA, UAT and Prodcution support for IVR Application Project.
Knowledge of contact centre technologies and financial institutes, experience with development of IVR applications and the following development skills.
Main skills - Java, VXML,AIX skills and some knowledge of network, WAS and WVR are good to have
Java / J2EE
· JSP development knowledge & experience
· Deploying applications on websphere with knowledge & experience
· RAD development knowledge & experience
· Ability to read and diagnose WAS server logs with knowledge & experience
· Knowledge of AIX (experience with AIX command line)
· IVR development,
· VXML development,
· Familiarity with Log4J
· Understanding of audio file / recording formats
· Understanding//experience of telephoney protocols / CTI / IVRs
· Financial industry experience
· Experience working in a team environment
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment