- MuleSoft and associated tooling (Anypoint Studio, Design Center, Exchange, Management Center)
- Good knowledge of DataWeave
- Ability to work with RAML / Swagger definitions
- A history of multiple successful deployments with MuleSoft-managed services
- Strong understanding of integration protocols, formats, and standards, such as SOAP, HTTP/S, REST, JSON, XML, WCF.
- Knowledge of integrating MuleSoft with authentication protocols (e.g. OAuth2) and logging frameworks (e.g. Splunk)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for MuleSoft, including for exception handling and project organization
- MuleSoft developer certification
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment