- IT industry experience in Analyse, Model, Design, Develop, and Deliver Customised ETL solutions for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment along with Agile Methodologies
- Expertise in development activities using Unix/Linux/Solaris/AIX shell scripts, Oracle PL/SQL & MS-SQL and Informatica Power Centre as ETL Tool
- Performing Solutions Architect role to define Organization’s DW/ETL and analytics footprint and future road map using ETL/Informatica
- Experience in Informatica Administration by Managing & Supporting the Dev/Test/Stage/Prod environments that include Upgrade to latest versions, configuring Informatica Domain on High Availability Grid with Automatic Failover, Implementing Informatica Metadata Manager, RTM, Data Profiling, IDQ & MDM cloud and connectivity with SAP systems
- Setup, Configure and Integrate Informatica BDM 10.2 with Datalake under Hadoop Cluster beyond KNOX boundary to read/write data to Datalake through HDFS, Hive, HBase, MapR, Yarn, Spark
- experience in loading data from different Structured and Un-Structure source systems to Hadoop Datalake using Hive, HDFS, Sqoop, Beeline, MapR, Python, Spark, Yarn etc.
- Proficiency in data modeling using Power Designer, Erwin. Proficient on Data Mapping exercise, Normalization, indexing, different dimensions and facts in the process of building a data warehousing solution
- Experience in implementation of effective data governance strategies by using Informatica Metadata Manager (IMM) and Data Profiling (DP) to view and manage the delicate interaction of various data flow through multiple systems and deliver a roadmap that collaborate, identify and remediate data quality issues, and maintain data consistency over time
- Experience on Risk assessment to determine the quantitative or qualitative value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat
- Hands on experience IBM DB2 Database software, IBM® Netezza, BMC Remedy Action Request, BMC Control-M, Rational Data Architect (RDA), Rational Clear Case, Tivoli Workload Scheduler Rational Clear Quest
Tools Hands on.
- ETL Tool: Informatica 8.6.1, 9.1, 9.5, 10.1, 10.2 Power Exchange, BDM
- Database skills: Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Netezza, MS SQL Server
- Data Governance & Profiling Tool: MDM, IMM, IDQ, DP
- Programming/Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell Script, Python, Hive, Beeline, PL/SQL, VB 6.0
- Data Modeling Tool: Power Designer, Rational Data Architect
- Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, SQOOP, Oozie, Beeline, Spark
- Methodology: Agile, UML, OOPS, QMS, Lean Six Sigma
- Quality Assurance: Rational Clear Quest, BMC Remedy Action Request System
- Job Scheduling Tool: IBM Tivoli, BMC Control-M
- Operating environments: Win 10, Win 7, Win 2000, Win XP, Solaris, IBM AIX, Linux
- Software Configuration Management Tools: Rational Clear Case , CVS, MS Visual Source Safe
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment