Role description and experience required:
• Assess data model/architecture
• Develop test data management process and approach
• Test Data Management Tools assessment and implementation
• Integrate test data process and integrate with CI/CD pipeline
• Provision test data for various test stages in various environments for the course of the DSRA Program
• 5+ years’ experience as a test data management lead including:
o Overall experience as a quality engineer/QA Lead/tester/test data lead
o Experience with agile methodology including Scrum and Kanban
o Experience working with data architecture/DBAs/project team to derive a test data management strategy/approach
o Experience working with project teams to identify test data requirements based on a test data management process
o Experience identifying required test data management tools
o Experience with tools/technologies such as: Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, IBM DataStage, CA TDM, Microsoft toolset, VBA for automation, HP ALM, Jira, Target Process
o Experience provisioning data for multiple teams in multiple environments using automated tools
o Advanced experience with Test Data Management services and required tools to support:
Data Discovery and Profiling
Test Data Automation
Data Generation Synthesis
Data Analytics and Mining.
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment