As a part of the Managed Retail Banking Solutions team, you will be responsible for the analysis and design of banking solution components based on Wealth View Banking. You will be developing new modules and interfaces for external banking partners.
You will be managing and supporting application solutions for clients.
• Develop and maintain modules for Wealth View Banking
• Manage and support our Managed Retail Banking clients
• Ensure we meet our Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements
• Participate in the implementation of new integrations
• Communicate and maintain good working relationships with customers
• Process automation, capacity planning, data migration
10 years of experience in banking systems including Wealth View Banking
• Clear understanding of the various modules within the Wealth View Banking system and the way the various modules will impact each other
• Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) server installation, operation and maintenance
• Ability to setup and maintain SharePoint
• Proficient in setup and maintaining Visual Source Safe code repositories
• Proficient in setup and maintaining Git Code repositories
• Basic knowledge of networking concepts
• Proficient in different gateway communication protocols, e.g. Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Web Services
• Proficient in coding using C & C++
• Knowledge of the .Net platform and various .Net compliant programming languages, e.g. C#
• Good understanding of the bank and credit union business
• Good time management skills
• Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Ability to work well independently
• Proficient in providing good work effort estimates
• Good problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn and accept new challenges
• Must be available for on call support nights and weekends 24x7x365 on rotation with other team members
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment