QA helps ensure evidence is of good quality and is fit for purpose. It is essential that analysts in the CCC should understand the mechanics of models that are being used –these should not be a “black box”. This means understanding what are the key variables and how they drive results; being able to explain results; and triangulating results with off-model evidence.
- Must have good working experience in leading a team on IVR Testing and Call Routing Testing.
• 8 + years of experience in Telecom testing on Wireless applications and devices for any Telecom service provider.
• Good working experience and knowledge around OSS/BSS.
• Excellent Communication Skillset.
• Must have experience in working in Agile team.
• Must have worked on Effort Estimation on different projects.
• Must have good working experience on working in an Onshore-Offshore delivery Model.
• Strong testing and QA Knowledge of Pre-paid and Postpaid Interactive Voice Response (IVR) platform, testing involving DTMF inputs, voice recognition for any Telecom service provider.
• Good experience of Call Routing, forwarding methods and their applications testing.
• Testing and configuration knowledge of Genesys Call Routing suite is must.
• Must have excellent Team Handling experience & onshore Offshore Model experience
• Good to have working experience of any industry accepted ticketing tools.
• Must be good in creating various project reports.
• Experience into Wireless application provisioning, E2E functional flow.
• Good to have UNIX and SQL working knowledge.
• Should be able to handle Dynamic customer change requests.
• Hands on experience on QC & JIRA is must
• ISTQB Foundation certification is nice to have.
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment