The Client Service Group (CSG) Marketing Manager would be the advocate for the client experience for the Health & Public Sector client portfolio in Canada. Overseeing and helping to execute marketing initiatives targeting the H&PS Canada Client Account Portfolio to drive growth.
The role of the CSG marketer is to:
1. Build industry differentiation in the market with thought leadership, offerings and partners that specifically meet the Canada H&PS priority business objectives
2. Raise the company profile and brand with H&PS targets using any combination of digital and physical marketing channels
3. Partner with CSG Business, Industry, Geo and Business marketing leads, to ensure content will drive measurable client engagement
4. Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned to the business objectives and sales ambitions of the Canada account and support the integrated CSG business priorities
Partnering with the local market business, it is the role of the CSG lead to select which campaigns to leverage in their market and to identify where a local, single-CSG campaigns are required to meet a key business objective not being addressed by Industry or geographic plans.
Marketing Initiatives include:
1. Activation and customisation of Global (corporate or industry) marketing initiatives at the local level. Owning CSG objectives, target audience, and key messaging and ensuring 360° client activation.
2. Contribute and leverage industry dimension of Geo and Business marketing depending on CSG relevance and on local market approach including CSG specific customer communication, speaker activation and content seed and harvest.
3. Canada specific campaigns including external partnerships and events.
4. Distribution and Repurposing of Thought Leadership for the H&PS Canada Market
The Canada Marketing Manager is the primary marketing representative on the account team and will ensure that the business leaders gets maximum leverage from integrated Marketing & Communication programs supporting their business goals.
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment