SFG Hands-on experience to design the solution with Pros and Cons, Installing/Configuring the product in HA/Cluster/DR environment from scratch (No upgrade).
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG)
- Ability to architect (SFG) solutions customized to specific business needs
- Solid understanding of Consumers and Producer relationships in SFG
- Creation of SFG Partners utilizing multiple protocols (e.g. FTP,SFTP,AS2
- Knowledge of Channels, Templates (Static/Dynamic), and Creating Routes
- Understanding of PGP and how its implemented with SFG
- Experience using Regular Expressions in SFG Templates
- Understanding of SFG_myFileGateway and where it’s used
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues with failed routes
•Understanding of SI workflows related to SFG
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment