looking for someone with direct experience in automating system tasks such as IPL’s or monitoring for error conditions.
• Strong Mainframe skills such as TSO/ISPF, an understanding of the applications and the dependencies on the mainframe (e.g. IMS, DB2, CA7)
• Knowledge of Netview and SA/MVS
• Knowledge of Word, Excel
• TS incident and change management procedures
• Analytical and root-cause analysis skills
• Technical skills, research skills, reasoning and planning; time management skills and the capability to meet deadlines
• Communication skills, written and oral – to create/update operator documentation, to explain how to do things in Automation, explain problems to IBM tech support
• Works well in a team environment and disciplined to work on their own using initiative to complete tasks
• The skillsets below would be nice for the person to have but not mandatory:
• Knowledge of JCL an asset
• Knowledge of Netview REXX an asset (or other programming language)"
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment