- 5+ years of project management experience with solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Preference will be provided to candidates that have previously worked in debit and credit payments network (Visa, MasterCard and Interac)
- Proven success in large enterprise development/deployment in banking/financial industry
- Sound technical understanding of Infrastructure/network/platform/database and application architecture
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management: strong understanding of PMLC / Methodologies, AGILE Iterative Software development cycle would be an asset
- Stakeholder Relations: ability to present to and build professional/strategic relationships
- Communication: ability to clearly articulate verbally and in writing
- Organization/Planning demonstrates the ability to prioritize, schedule, and monitor multiple tasks and projects.
- Vision: Ability to see both detail and big picture
- Financial/Budget Management: must be familiar with all aspect of budget/metrics
- Business Acumen: must have strong business knowledge and the experience to support decisions
- Analytical ability: ability to take a systematic approach to investigating and gaining an understanding of issues and needs in order to form conclusions
- Software Development environment and 5 years as either a Software Business Analyst or Software Architect
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment