- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes)
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands. Work includes L1 and L2/ basic and intermediate level troubleshooting
- Demonstrated technical understanding of a broad range IT infrastructure environments
- Strong understanding of effective customer service
- Relevant technical knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware faults
- Build new laptop
- Mobile support: iOS, Android
- Basic printer support
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment