- Design, develop, and deliver enabled solutions for Cloud Based application for Payment Card transaction Processing.
• Work with customer to understand the existing on-premises implementation during planning phase and provided roadmap of AWS cloud migration.
• Build technical team and execute POCs for cloud agnostic solution and share new open source cutting edge technology for future roadmap.
Skill Set Required:
• Strong Python programming skills. Prior work experience with programming languages such as C++, Java or similar.
• Strong working knowledge Red Hat Linux 8, Amazon Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, Cent OS and Shell scripting, DevOps and automation tools
• Knowledge on low latency inter service communication using gRPC.
• Architect cloud agnostic solution to reduce Mainframe MIPS while accessing customer data.
• Helping customer identifying right open-source technology for open source workflow.
• Knowledge in both AWS as well as Azure deployment architecture for on-premise to cloud migration strategy.
• Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GCP / AWS / Azure.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, team-oriented environment.
• Proven communication skills and ability to establish credibility with clients and other team members
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Mentor Tech>Source Inc.
100 AllState Pkwy, Suite 803
Markham, Ontario, L3R 6H3
E : firstname.lastname@example.org